We need you. Please consider a gift of $100, $75, $35 or even $1,000 dollars. We need to raise 10K in the next week to keep our lifelines to prisoners open.
The time is now. For the first time in years, people are finally having the audacity to imagine a world without policing, prisons, and state-sanctioned harm.
Audacity, Action, Abolition
The shapers of this new world are our correspondents reporting from inside prison. We must continue to defend and amplify these liberating voices:
- We just this week published Perfecting Tyranny the final book in the Murder Inc. trilogy by Mumia Abu-Jamal and Stephen Vittoria. It arrives on Wednesday from the printer!!!
- Prison Radio flourished during my three years in law school and I just took the Pennsylvania Bar Exam!
- We lead the innocence investigation for Dennis Solo McKeithan (our correspondent) featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- We raised $40K for commissary and reentry funds for five NoDAPL native prisoners who were charged with obstructing the Dakota Pipeline.
- Nearly everyday we publish essays from dozens of correspondents who are in prison on the front lines of this abolition struggle.
Click and give, because we just can not make this journey without you. Listen, act, and accompany us to the future.
We know that at this crucial juncture in history, it is more important than ever before to continue defending our incarcerated family and their speech.
Because of your gift we remain strong. You make it possible for our team to bring powerful, truthful and rare voices from the jail cell to the airwaves. We rely entirely on your individual gifts, and we are asking for your support in our long walk to freedom.
Every gift is the oxygen we need. Help us keep breathing. Consider a gifts of $100, $75, $35 or even $1,000 dollars. Help us keep fighting.
Cuando luchamos ganamos!
When We Fight, We Win!
Noelle Hanrahan, P.I., J.D.