Join Prison Radio in Washington DC on September 12th. Pack the Capital. It is beyond time to bring all of our people home. We acknowledge Leonard Peltier, of AIM, a courageous political prisoner who remains in American prison, behind bars, for nearly 50 years.
We know that our freedom is bound to his liberation. We will only be free when all of our political prisoners are again home among their families and our communities.
Please join NDN Collective and Amnesty International USA in the heart of our nation’s capital.
Leonard Peltier, turns 79 on September 12th, and has spent decades in prison for his defense of native people. We demand justice and his release from unjust imprisonment.
- Date: Tuesday, September 12th
- Time: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
- Location: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave (Lafayette Square-side), Washington DC
Indigenous activists, organizers, and allies have passionately advocated for his freedom. Now, it’s time to join forces and ensure that our collective voice resonates throughout Washington D.C. as we stand together to support Leonard Peltier’s fight for justice.
To secure your place at this vital event:
- RSVP by marking “Going” on our Facebook invitation.
- Secure your seat or join the caravan by filling out this form: ndnco.cc/flpc
Caravan Stops and Schedule:
- Thursday, September 7th: Ceremony at Jumping Bull Compound, Oglala, SD @ 6 AM
- Friday, September 8th: Rapid City, SD to Minneapolis, MN to Chicago, IL (Rapid City bus is full)
- Saturday, September 9th – 10th: Chicago, IL to Pittsburgh, PA
- Monday, September 11th: Arrival in Washington D.C.
- Tuesday, September 12th: Free Leonard Peltier: 79th Birthday Action from 12 – 2 PM EST at the White House (1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Lafayette Square side). After the action, charter buses will return participants to their respective stops.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We extend our gratitude to co-hosts NDN Collective & Amnesty International USA for this campaign.
When We Fight, We Win
When We Love, We Win
When We Survive, We Win
Noelle Hanrahan, Esq. P.I.